Design - Website Design
The Digithink Design Process
Creating a great looking site is one thing, but creating a great looking site that is usable, that's the digithink difference. We have embraced an effective design process that has been a key contribution to the success of our websites.
There are a series of milestones that need to be met in the design phase before we will begin any production of a website. These steps vary, based on the nature of a project, but by having these processes in place we can insure we never deviate from the primary goals and objectives set in the initial strategy phase. By meeting each milestone we insure:
- A solid design strategy is put in place
- The target audience, user demographic and personas have been fully researched
- Common user paths have been identified and the navigational prototyping reflects this well
- There is great detail to brand appreciation, insuring the web presence reflects existing marketing efforts
- Optimal usability and accessibility is as much a primary goal as the look and feel of a site
The Digithink design process is all about working together with our clients to achieve the best results possible. Good communication and transparency throughout the whole process is the key to achieving these results.